Thursday, December 27, 2012

Indulge Me for a Minute...

Yeah, I've been a really bad blogger. But according to my blog following list I'm not the only one! So I don't feel quite as bad.

I hope that everyone had an AMAZING holiday season! Is it just me or did it seem to be a whirlwind? There was such a huge lead-in to the season and then it was over in a heartbeat! But I have to say it was so nice to get out of dodge for a little while. Disney was so much fun and the weather, oh it was so nice we really didn't want to come home! It was so nice to see my family as well. Andrew and I have decided that we might need to try and get home more often. We miss our friends and family but it's hard to get home as often as we would like.

So anyway, Disney. We had so much fun! I had forgotten how much the parks are just as fun as an adult as they are for kids! We also went to Universal Studios and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Aside from the cray cray crowds, I'm so glad we took the time to go. So get ready for a little bit of a photo dump!
Needless to say we had a good time. I am so excited for the new year and all the possibilities that come with it. For those of you still traveling visiting family for the holidays, safe travels and to you all, a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are so great! Can't wait until you two make it to Michigan next! :)

    ReplyDelete