Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year friends! I know we are four days in but I thought it was about time to do a little New  Years resolution post. I've done the usual in the past, lose weight, eat better, but I decided to change things up a bit. Those of you that know me quite well might know that I'm a little bit of a worrier. Ok, I'm a lot bit of a worrier.

It's really, if I don't have something to worry about, I usually find something. This is exhausting. It stresses me out like crazy. Poor Andrew puts up with it but it drains on him too. So here's what I plan on doing, working on my anxiety. I need to let things like money and the future stop worrying me. Living more in the moment and living LIFE.

This will be easier said than done but there it is. As far as the blog is concerned, I haven't quite decided where this blog is going to go this year. I think I'm just going to see where it goes. I really don't want to get to a place where I get super competitive about it. I want it to be fun. An outlet that allows me to meet new people and learn new things through those people.

I hope that you all had amazing Holiday season. It always goes by way too fast.

Oh and if you haven't had a chance or  don't follow Andrew and I on our other blog Two Tickets For..., we were nominated by some fellow bloggers for a Golden Katz Award. This award covers movies and other movie bloggers. If you guys get a chance, go on HERE and vote for us for Best Rating System or Review Format. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment