Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Bar Night Look

Hello bloggy friends! I have been neglecting the log for a while but I'm back! And it's finally getting cooler outside so I decided to break out this look for a bar night with some friends!
Top, Jeans, Boots: TJMaxx
This is my "Maxinista Look." This Fall shows that half tucking-in your shirt is the way to go for some looks. This is a really long tank-top so I decided to try out the trend.

As for what's going on with us? Well, Andrew and I have decided to get on the fit track. We eat healthy and all that but working-out consistently comes and goes. Since we are heading to Disney in December, we have decided that running needs to start happening more often.

So we have implemented "Skinny by Disney." Both of us hope to tone things up and drop some inches so we can look super fine for the holidays! 

I hope that all of you are having a great week! My mom is coming into town tomorrow so there might not be another post for a bit, but I am going to be taking a ton of pictures so I can do a fun post at the end of the weekend. Andrew is currently making me watch "Cabin in the Woods," so much for sleeping tonight...

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment