Thursday, September 6, 2012

"It's Ok," At Least That's What I'm Telling Myself

Its Ok Thursdays
I decided to link-up with Amber and Neely and try out the "It's OK" Thursday link-up!

IT'S OK

That Thursdays are probably my least favorite day of the week. Not quite the weekend yet? Then I have no use for you!

To pout a little bit lot because my husband gets to be in Michigan for the weekend. 
It really is one of the most beautiful places in the summer
To seriously consider taking a trip down to New York for Fashions Night Out

That this weekend is going to be filled with work, it will make the time go by faster and hello nice paycheck!

To drink bloody marys and catch up on Real Housewives of NYC

To curl up on the couch instead of doing some yoga

To be sick of staring at a computer screen all day at work and then be a little reluctant to write up a blog post

I hope all of you have a tolerable Thursday and that it goes fast and Friday gets here quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment