Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday/Monday Late Social

Sunday Social
Since my Mother was in for the weekend, I didn't have a chance to write-up my Sunday Social until today. But I still wanted to write it, since I really loved these questions!
1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of? 
There is actually a few things that I have been scared to do but haven't done yet. Finish the book I have been working on for about a year. Completely change my career. Take more chances.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Doing a job that I love. Still blogging, possibly for a movie site or even a guest article. Down about 10 pounds. Talking about home ownership. Kids might possibly be a talking point as well. 

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Disney! I am so excited for our trip to Disney World for a late honeymoon/Holiday trip. Andrew getting to go to his first Lions game. Taking a few more weekend trips. 

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
For this blog, I just hope to get some more viewers and really see where it takes me as far as networking. For our movie blog, I'm really hoping that we can get a bunch more readers and possibly catch the attention of some bigger movie bloggers or actual movie reviewers!

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Definitely not. I see us living back in the South. Possibly back in Atlanta or even down in the Carolinas. The living is so much cheaper than it is up here and to be honest we don't really want to raise children here. The way of life on the East Coast is a tough one. The way of life is really fast and the people are hard. 
CT house for sale: 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, 1,850 sq ft...$300,000

GA house for sale: 4 bedrooms, 3 bath, 2,592 sq ft...$190,000... RIDICULOUS!!!!

6. What is your morning routine
Get up. Check all my social media outlets. Shower. Fix breakfast. Eat and get ready while watching GMA. I get up pretty early so that my morning is pretty leisurely. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment