Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesdays

So excited to link up with Kay and Allie for their first Wedded Bliss Wednesdays!

Introduce us to your husband! (What's his name? How old? What does he look like?) 
I am married to Andrew...
Say "Hello," Andrew!
He's 25 years old

What is your husband's favorite thing to do?
 
He LOVES sports. So I would say watching football and baseball takes up most of the year. He/we love the movies and Andrew is such an amazing writer so when we do our movie blog, I feel like it totally showcases his talent. 

What does your husband do Monday-Friday? 

He works for the sports Mecca, ESPN, here in Bristol. He's working on college hoops for the winter and is on the Big East conference, and the tournament is in Madison Square Gardens every year! Holla NYC! He loves his job and gets to create the coolest features and lead-ins for games! I couldn't be more proud!

What was the FIRST thing you noticed about your husband when you met?

He had very kind eyes. We met in class and sat next to each other, so for the first couple of weeks we didn't really talk, but I always caught him out of the corner of my eye staring at me. 

What is your husband's BEST quality?

His patience with me. When I get stressed, I tend to spiral. He is so amazing at calming me down. I definitely think this is something that he has learned about me over time, therefore his quality has grown as well. It is something that we will both continue to perfect in our marriage and I am so grateful. 

What is your husband's biggest pet peeve?

This totally might be TMI, but when Andrew and I are horsing around and I want to really peeve him, I'll lick his arm. It totally grosses him out/annoys him like cray and just entertains the heck outta me! Needless to say, I do it often.

How does your husband feel about blogging?

He loves it! Our blog, Two Tickets For..., is our pride and joy. He works so hard on it and it really is something we can call our own. Our goal is to get a lot more traffic to it and maybe even one day get noticed by EW! He loves that I have my own blog too. Since we are both journalism minors, it gives us a chance to exercise our writing skills. 

What is something you do/can do that makes your husband feel loved?

He says lots of things, but the one thing that I can think of is I'm pretty good at lifting him up when he is down. We both do that well for each other. It is important, we think, to be each other's rock. We all need someone to be there for us when we are having a crappy day, and Andrew and I are so lucky that we have found that in each other.

This was a mushy post, I know, but sometimes it's worth it to mush about the person who puts up with you on a day-to-day basis! Can't wait until next week's questions!

11 comments:

  1. I am LAUGHING so hard that you lick his arm!!! hahah!! I just checked out your joint blog! I LOVE IT! It is just as adorable as you guys! What a great idea! So excited to meet you through this link up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His face really is priceless when I do it! A picture that I have to capture sometime! Thanks for checking out Two Tickets For! It's our baby. Kay talks about you, so I'm glad I finally got to meet you too!

      Delete
  2. Love you two! Tell Andrew he better watch our next time we all get together or I am going to tell Jack to lick his arm. Haha miss you guys!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well now it has to happen! lol We miss you guys too! It feels like Jack will be a man before we get to see him again!!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh my biggest pet peeve is when my husband licks my arm, so gross! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But we get such enjoyment out of torturing our significant others! LOL!

      Delete
  4. OMGosh I am dying laughing... That's hilarious that you lick his arm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is quite entertaining for me! If only he understood that! lol

      Delete
  5. aww I love that you have a joint movie blog together!! that is so cute and it's going to be awesome looking over that in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We have so much fun doing it! Excited to have you check it out!

      Delete
  6. That's so cool that your husband and you blog together and that you both love it! My husband is very supportive of my blogging...but I don't think he'd ever want to do it himself!

    ReplyDelete