Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fascinating Fascinators!

Hello readers! I am still trying to get in the swing of things with this new blog and would love for any and all input. What you would like to see. Any questions that you may have about wardrobe. I love fashion, researching the latest trends and putting things together to see what works!


I have a couple of things in the works for this blog and that includes styling my dear friend Kayla. I have started to put together outfits for her and I am really excited for you all to see them on Friday!


I will leave you all with a favorite trend of mine that comes from across the pond. This past weekend was Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee. I am a huge fan of the royal family. Ever since last year's Royal Wedding, fascinators have become a hot ticket item for fashion. I love this accessory and wish it could be worn more often than just special occasions!


See what I mean?! How fabulous are these hats! 


Photos: hatsandfascinators.com, lifeisreallybeautiful.com, modcloth.com, lifeisreallybeautiful.com, googleimages

1 comment:

  1. Hats in the U.S. have become a regional and cultural accessory...too bad.

    With Pinterest becoming so popular, I would like to see an article(s) featuring a current trend that can be easily and inexpensively made. Maybe with a link to a Pin with instructions..

    ReplyDelete