Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Look of the Week

It's that time of the week again, the Look of the Week! This is one of my all-time favorite outfits. I love the structure but with an unexpected twist. These tights are fabulous. I received them from one of my dearest friends for my birthday and knew exactly what to put them with. This dress from Zara was a must-have and fits like a glove. I love wearing it with a belt, it just defines the waist that much more. Having the belt the same color as the dress keeps the upper look uniform and then bringing the pop of color to the legs. 
Dress: Zara
Necklace: Baked Beads
Belt: Paper Doll
Tights: Muse Boutique 
Shoes: Aldo
I wish I had more opportunities to wear this out and about but it's a great outfit to have in my closet. It's one of those dresses where the cut will never go out of style. Having pieces like that in your closet will keep your closet and your wallet full.


No comments:

Post a Comment