Friday, June 8, 2012

Styling Kay for a Day

I have a very dear friend back home in Michigan. She and I went to high school together and have really "grown-up" together. She is actually the one who got me started on this whole blogging thing. She is very supportive and is rocking it out over on Life After... Blog!


So, she is going to a wedding for an elderly family member. She has two dresses that fit her perfectly but didn't quite know what to put with them. When I told her about my new blog she thought this would be a great way for some cross promotion! She has given me a budget of $40 to accessorize her two dresses.


Here's where you come in. I had put together the two outfits with accessories. It is up to you, dear readers, to help her choose which one to wear. You can vote by commenting on either one of our blogs to let us know which one you like the best! Here they are:
Kay's Wedding Look #1


Wedding Look #2 for Kay


Wedding Look #2 for Kay by sarahkeck86 featuring bangle jewelry
I love Polyvore! It's such a cool website. If you haven't checked it out, you really should. It can really get creative! 

Now it's up to you! Which one do you like the best? Be sure to go visit Kayla's blog too! She happens to have this ridiculously cute son that she posts a bunch of pictures of. If that doesn't entice you I don't know what will!



Look One: Green Dress: JC Penny Shoes: Old Navy Bracelet: Forever 21 Earrings: Pret A Portobello.com

Look Two: Cream/White Eyelet Dress: Loft Shoes, Bracelets, Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment