Monday, June 11, 2012

Look of the Week

Hello readers! I hope that you have all had an amazing weekend. It's been quite a busy one for us here in Connecticut with all the work for our other blog, the movie review site Two Tickets For..., as well as juggling work. 

I did, however, get a text from a very dear girlfriend of mine, Alicia, that she had some ideas for blog articles. One of them was to start a "Look of the Week" post. I loved the idea, so here is my first one!

To many people who know me it may seem that I have a TON of clothes. I really don't, not as much as I would like anyway. Ahh the life of a newlywed. What I like to do with those clothes is mix and match! So here we go, my first "look."


Blue Striped Shirt: L8ter
Red Shorts:Tommy Hilfiger
Gladiator Sandals: Old Glory
Please ignore the eau naturale hair and light make-up, it was the weekend. 


Remember that oversized button-up shirt in your closet that you usually reserve for leggings or if you're confidant enough, by itself? Try tucking it in to a nice pair of structured shorts. Pair with a great sandal and you have a fun, relaxed weekend outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment