Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fake It Till You Make It

It's been one of those weeks. Exhausting. Currently a little bit on the homesick side with the holidays approaching. So I was taught that in times like this you fake it till you make it! To do that, for work today I actually did my hairs all nice and I plan on putting a dress on. Oh yea, a dress.

While work has been super busy the last few days I do want to share with all of you what I've been working on! We have been changing the store over for the holidays and when we unloaded all the new clothes, I have to say I was a little skeptical. There was a TON of color and it just all seemed too bright for the winter season. But then we started putting it all together and it turned out like this...
A little bit of black but SO much color!
So Thursday, the team spent the whole day changing things over and I got to try my hand at setting different sections, including a window!
Each of us who had a section had a list of what went in each section and then run around the back room to find each piece. 

This was the first part that I worked on. 

This is what the whole section looked like completed. So much color!
Like I said before, I got to work on a window too and that was the most fun. I worked with one of my managers and we cranked it out!
Pretty colors!
Those of you who follow me on Instagram already saw this, but I am just so proud of it. Everyone that walks by gets to see this and it's just so festive! With these other couple of smaller window decorations...
Apologies for the glare...

I know the sweaters are crooked, I fixed it right after taking the pic lol
...so ended my first time working on the floor for a store set. It may seem silly but I had so much fun and it is really cool to see my work on a professional level.

I have to say I feel a little better after writing this post. Maybe I won't have to fake it so much today.

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment