Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Recap/ AT Look


Hello bloggy friends! It has been a while since I did a little post so I decided to link-up with Sami, Dana and Leeann for a little weekend update!

Now that October is over, it is terrifying to think how fast the holidays are approaching! In only 6 short weeks we will be in Orlando for Christmas in Disney! I cannot wait to see my family and have a much needed vacation. That leads me to an update on our "Skinny by Disney" work-out plan...

We have been keeping up with our running (about 3 times a week) and adding in crunches and squats and I am excited to say that Andrew and I are shrinking! We're measuring by the inches and we have successfully shrunk in all the right places!

Even though I worked every day this weekend, I still had time to have fun! On Saturday we went out on a double date with our good friends, Rob and Bettina! After a yummylicious meal at Rizzuto's, we shut the place down with fun conversation and drinks!
oh well hello again Tuscan Sunset...
After seeing some fun movies this weekend too, I can say that it has been a jam-packed weekend and I love it! I have to say, friends, I have been feeling pretty useless around the house since I lost my job. After a week of not a ton of hours, my managers at Ann Taylor have been awesome and have scheduled me for a bunch of hours over the next couple of weeks! I'm really grateful and blessed to have a job and an amazing husband that is so understanding!

Last but not least, I am going to leave you all with an outfit that I rocked at work one day and got rave reviews on. What do you guys think?
It's a lot of color all together, but I loved the geeky/preppy feel of this outfit. Next time I might forgo the necklace and add a belt to make the peplum pop. I welcome any and all comments on it!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Also, let me just say how envious I am that you and Andrew have time to work out!!! Looking good babycakes!

    ReplyDelete