Monday, November 12, 2012

Spoiled Rotten!

It has been an amazing last three days! It was my first Saturday off in a couple of weeks so Andrew and I got up early and did what? See a movie, of course! We had free tickets to see a preview of Rise of the Guardians at 10 am in Hartford, so armed with coffee and bagels we headed out around 8:30 to wait in line for 45 minutes. But it was SO worth it! I will let you all know when our review is up because it was so amazing and the perfect Holiday animated movie to take the kids to!
via
After the movie we headed to a great breakfast at A.C. Peterson's and then for some retail therapy. Unfortunately all the therapy was for Andrew, but I LOVE dressing my man. 

A couple new sweaters, running clothes and a button-up later and we finally headed home to run and clean-up around the house. 

The icing on the cake to a great weekend was that Andrew didn't have to go into work until late today and it was so great to be able to sleep in and get up to go on our best run yet! Andrew even went grocery shopping with me! How lucky am I?! When A went to work, I settled in with Sex and the City and this little piece of heaven from my Holiday Ann Taylor meeting...
Salted Chocolate Caramel on Shortbread and a little red wine
I hope you all had an amazing weekend and a spoiled Monday!

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful!!! I also have three words... no shave November? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's been growing for a couple of months. Makes him look manly and less man-childly without the beard. The mothers are not fans tho lol

      Delete
  2. I want that salted caramel shortbread in my face. now.

    ohhhhh haaaaaayyyy Andrew in his fly new 'fits. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously Meg, I had like 2 at the meeting and brought 2 home...even though I wanted like 5 million! Delish!

      Yea my mans a stud lol

      Delete