Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesday: Thankfulness!

Hello friends! I hope that everyone is super excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow! I missed out on last week's WBW but decided that this week's question was well worth answering. 

What are you most thankful for in your marriage?
There are so many things that I am thankful for in our marriage. When we got married there were a lot of people that doubted us, and since we moved to the East Coast right away some thought that it would be "too hard" for us. But they were wrong. I am so grateful that we had the chance to break free of our single lives and start anew. We really had the chance to grow as a couple in the past year and I will be eternally thankful for this time. 

I am also thankful for the roof over our head that Andrew has provided. He works so hard to take care of us. To have food on our table and a place to call home is such a blessing that not everyone is able to have. Sometimes we forget this but Thanksgiving brings all our blessings to the forefront of our minds. 
I am thankful for Andrew. I was pretty lucky to find a guy like Andrew. He's such a good and kind man and supports me in everything I do. He keeps us safe as a couple and just rocks overall. As we continue to grow as a couple I know that he will stand by my side. 

Even though we will not be able to be with family for the holiday we are looking forward to spending time with just the two of us before work gets super cray again. I am also thankful that I have yet another year to practice my Thanksgiving Day cooking skills before I ever have to host the day. We can't wait for leftovers!!! We wish you all a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving Day!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! So glad Andrew and you found each other1 You are a perfect match! xo Happy Thanksgiving guys! Ben and I are missing you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pick up the New York Times or Time and it's talking about the latest rock group, which I'm sure is exciting to some people, but it neglects a huge area of music. Flights to Accra
    Cheap Flights to Accra
    Cheap Air Tickets to Accra

    ReplyDelete