Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Biggest Hint List Ever

I have been listening to Christmas music for about the last week and I am totally not ashamed to tell you all this! Because of this I have totally been getting all kinds of excited for this Holiday season and getting my small Christmas list together. Since we're going on our trip, we aren't exchanging gifts with family but Andrew and I still want to exchange gifts on our Christmas morning.
Possibly here again? *hint hint* via
So we are attempting to stick to a budget this Christmas. With Black Friday coming up and then Cyber Monday after that, it is a GREAT time to do some shopping. So, honey, when you read this if this isn't blatant hint dropping then I don't know what is! :D
This in gold with our initials (S+A) You'll find it in the cart already...
This Rachael Ray scooper has been on my radar for like a year, I just haven't gotten around to getting it, but it makes a great stocking stuffer! link
My absolute favorite Christmas movie is now on Blu-Ray! I'm so excited! This could come before actual Christmas and I would be OK with that. Link
So there it is. Christmas List 2012. Short, simple and straight to the point. I hope that all of you bloggy friends are enjoying the Holiday season and getting ready for the big turkey day next week! It's going to be another quiet one for us, just the two of us, but sometimes that's nice.

2 comments: