Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesday: Prince Charming? I'll take My Man over any Disney Concoction!


 Excited to link-up again with Kayla and Alli for yet another Wedded Bliss Wednesday. 
1. When you were a child what did you imagine YOUR Prince Charming to be like?
Tall, dark and handsome. I always knew I would marry someone not blonde. But like most young girls my prince charming looked like this...

Oh. Well maybe that was just me...via
2. Does you husband match your prediction as a child?
Of course he does! It took me a while to realize that he really was my prince charming, but once I saw all past the cheeseball that is my husband I knew I was a goner. "Tall" is a relative term. To me, Andrew is tall. As far as dark and handsome, well I would say I have a winner! :)
3. What about when you were a teenager and knew it all about love, does you relationship match that scenario you had during those rebel years? 
Oh I was totally into the bad-boy thing in high school. I tended to go for guys who were, of course, bad for me. They were either a**holes or needy or had no idea what was going on in their life. As I hit 20 I snuck some good ones into the mix but it wasn't until I let my guard down with Andrew that things got good. Although if any one of these guys came a callin I'd be gone in a NY minute and Andrew is aware of this...
Ok, so there might still be a little bit of that bad boy thing going on...
4. What love movie would you best match your relationship to? Why?
I can honestly say I do not match our relationship to any movie in particular. I can pull different things from movies tho. I pull my part in the start of our relationship from Pride & Prejudice. I was TOTALLY an Elizabeth Bennet! I can pull Andrew from Moulin Rouge, he and Ewan McGregor have some stuff in common. But I'm more interested in creating our own story. I did that in the past, compared my relationships to movies, and funny enough the relationship NEVER measured up to the movie. Funny that...

I hope you all have an amazing Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. haha knowing you now, I find it so hard to see you swooning over the bad boys!

    ReplyDelete