Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Changing Things Up: What You Might Not Know About this Blogger!

I'm going to try something new. I'm going to try a link-up. This really isn't what my blog is usually about, but I would like to get to know some new bloggers. So here it goes!

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
Well with this blog, only about a month and a half. But my husband and I have a movie review blog that we have been working on for 6 months. I love to blog! Check out the other blog here.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I did, I went to Central Michigan University. I studied Public Relations with a minor in Journalism which has really come in handy with this whole blogging thing!
3. Where have you traveled?
Oh man, a lot of places: Italy, France, Spain, Austria, Mexico, Canada, most of the East Coast of the U.S., L.A., New Mexico and I plan on ever expanding this list. 
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A trip to the British Isles. That is definitely on my bucket list.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Burping, I know it's a bodily function that can't always be helped, but it bothers me when people burp loudly in public. The sound of dogs licking the floor. Those are really the only 2. 
6. What is your favorite movie?
An absolute impossible question to answer. I'm always finding new movies that I love more than the last, but three of my favorites would be the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Dork, right here!
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Yes please! Love tequila, red wine, flavored beers, soda with lime, hot and cold tea and LOTS of water!
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Reading, I don't get to read as much as I'd like but when I do it's so relaxing!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Zara in NYC
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Sounds stupid, but I hit a curb while driving in my old car with guy I was crushing on at the time. I totally blew out a tire. I was mortified. He had to change the tire too! *Awful*
11. What day would you love to relive again?
The day that I met my husband. I would have actually talked to him the first day instead of waiting like a month.

He's pretty awesome
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Kate Beckensale. I like to imagine that I'm actually a British Bombshell.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Ice Cream shops. All thru High School and College. I'm a connoisseur.
My College Job- Loved it here!

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Austria Junior year of High School- Still friends with these lovely ladies!
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Greek Isles, for like a whole month. Private villa, access to a yacht, the works.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.


It's just us two right now, and we are having way to much fun to change that anytime soon!

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Who knows! Probably living in a new city and I hope to have figured out what I want to do when I grow up ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love that you did a link-up.. doing these/commenting on other people's blogs is like the number one way I get new readers!! I think this blog has already come so far in just 1 month and I cannot wait to see where it goes... also- loving the retro Austria picture, sweet jerseys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying! We look so young in that picture!

      Delete