Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Home Again, Home Again

Hello dear readers! I am back from my long weekend vacation to visit my grandmother, parents and sister in Virginia. 


It was much needed. Living so far away from home can be tough. 


I figured I would share with you all this very special place that has been in our family for three generations and will be the place where my parents retire and possibly where Ruthie or I will retire. It's my favorite place to go in the summer.


Enjoy!
The view from the front porch as a storm was going thru the valley

The family home

A beautiful creek runs along behind the house

Original barns up the road


Sneak attacked a quick family shot
I got a lot of good feedback from all my outfits from last week's post! After today I will get back to the fashion side of things. I hope everyone else had as fun this past weekend as I did!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment