Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Obsession: Blazers

I just want to start off by saying that I love blazers. I think they are just about the most amazing thing to have in your wardrobe. They dress almost any outfit up and they come in such a range of colors, styles and prices imaginable!


Blazers are a great piece to have instead of a bunch of different sweaters. They hold their shape so much better and they just look nicer. Check out several that hang in my closet:
BBDakota
BBDakota
H & M
esquire


Forever 21
I have a couple others but they are currently being held hostage borrowed by my mother. 


So while it may seem like a no-brainer on how to wear blazers, I'm going to trow together a couple of outfits that I have that maybe ways you haven't seen before.


See? There are so many applications to wear blazers, from fancy to casual. Warm weather to cold and everything in between! 

No comments:

Post a Comment