Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday Obsession: Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings Oh My!

I'm on a real jewelry kick these days. More so than clothes actually! This Spring and Summer have seen the outbreak of statement pieces. The bigger the better! Metal, enamel, or wood, these pieces come in all forns. My favorite happen to be the enamel pieces.
Triple Clover Pendant
baublebar.com





Spearmint Bauble Bib
baublebar.com


These are just two examples. I came across this site when a friend Tweeted about it. I'm still cursing her for introducing me to this very dangerous site!


What's so amazing about statement pieces is that they really add a personality to an outfit. It is also a great way to add color. Color is so big right now but can be a little intimidating for people to dress in a full-color look. So adding small pops like jewelry really helps!


chichime.com
chichime.com
Maybe necklaces aren't your thing? I have also recently discovered this site that sells bracelet sets! It can be a little pricy but when you think about how much it would take to put them together piece by piece, it could be even more expensive. 

So these are just a couple of things that go really well in your closet for the coming season! 

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment