Thursday, July 12, 2012

InStyle Inspiration

I love InStyle Magazine. I always seem to find great ideas in that magazine!


Well, 2 months ago the issue had these fun little tear outs in it!
I keep them hanging on the inside of my closet door just in case I need some inspiration. 

And today I got the chance to use one of them! 

I focused on the navy blue neutral color when I found this fantastic skirt at GOODWILL! I took a page from Amy this week and braved the never-ending racks of baggy jeans to find that one special piece!
I went with the bubblegum and navy combo to bring this outfit!

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Nine & Company
Shoes: Steve Madden
I have been looking for a pleated skirt forever and I finally find the perfect one and it was only $2.50! How could I say no?!


So how did I do with the inspiration?


2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! Such a great find! So worth getting arm cramps from digging through racks under florescent lighting. haha Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tore those same cards out of my copy of InStyle! I haven't had as much luck as you but once again you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete