Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Calling Bloggers Everywhere!

So I promised a fashion post for today. And I am going to deliver, but I am also going to pose a request from all of you.

So earlier this year, I was talking to my friend Kelley about the trend, denim shirts. I wasn't completely sold on them. But now that I see them more, I kinda want one. As fall is coming I'm totally digging the idea of a light wash with a dark pair of skinny jeans!

Such as these...

Denim Shirts
Denim Shirts by sarahkeck86 featuring amrita singh jewelry
Here's the thing, I don't want to spend a ton on a shirt that will probably be out of style by the end of the winter. So this is where all of you come in. I would love to find one of these gems but I would really like to spend about $20. 

So if any of you come across a light-wash denim shirt that's inexpensive, let me know! 

Hope you all had a great Wednesday!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment