Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pretty Lucky

So, I'm a pretty lucky woman. I just happened to be married to an absolutely amazing man. I may be biased but I don't care.
Yea, that's right!


But, if you have been following our other blog, Two Tickets For..., you know that he has been gone for a week and a half! And he won't get back till this Sunday!

Andrew works for ESPN here in Bristol, CT. For two weeks he has been in Williamsport, PA for the Little League World Series. He's been having so much fun working on some really cool promos and teases. Check one of them out!

2012 Little League World Series- Made for and Owned By ESPN


He's got a pretty sweet job. I am so proud of all the work he does. But, I am SO ready for him to come home. 4 More Days!

I know this post sounded a little LOT like a gush-post, but I think that it was necessary to dedicate a post to my best friend. Happy Wednesday evening to you all!



1 comment: