Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Outfits for Fall!

It's that time of the year! School is just around the corner, not for me of course but that doesn't mean I can't Fall clothes shop! AND as an added bonus...it's sales taxt free week! That means that the price on the ticket is the price I pay. It's very exciting. 

So yesterday I did a little shopping at one of my favorite places, Marshalls, and I picked up a couple of fun pieces that will transition into Fall beautifully!

This is my Charlotte York Look for the Fall.  What do you all think of the double peplum?

This silk green blazer with navy blue dots was on clearance.  It was too cool of a piece for me to pass up!
This is the "York Look" on. I love the look but this top would look great with a pair of skinny jeans too!

This is what the blazer looks like on belted. 
So even though I'm not about to start school, I did have fun "school shopping." Was almost tempted to buy school supplies! Maybe the next trip...

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment