Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Blahs

Andrew is home so that means super excitement all around for this lady! But it's also a Tuesday. A Tuesday in which I am surviving off of about 6 hours of sleep from the past two nights. It's incredibly painful to be sitting here at work trying to focus on everything I need to accomplish this week when it fels like there are sandbags attached to my eyelids.

I have also been a naughty blogger and have neglected to post for a couple of days. I would really like to get back to some fashion posts here soon as well. The best laid plans...

Yesterday was good though. Since Andrew got back on Sunday he had yesterday off. So we took it easy. Went and had breakfast and A.C. Peterson in West Hartford, headed to the mall to get a gift for the cutest little one-year-old we know and then caught up on some of the shows that have been on our DVR while Andrew was away. All of this was done before heading to the ESPN Company Picnic at Lake Compounce!
The Entrance to the Park was decorated with X-Games Stuff

It was Steve Bishop's first day and we celebrated with beer!
I wanted Funnel Cake, so the boys waited in line while I sat and took pictures of them.
It was a fun night but with no sleep, Tuesday was pretty rough. So here is what I am setting as a goal for myself for the rest of the week: 
1. Sleep thru the night.
2. Get at least 3 more blog posts out this week, two of those being fashion related
3. Doing some serious organizing as I go into the Fall. Heading to Target to purchase a new planner!

Thanks for putting up with this rando post! 

XoXo

1 comment:

  1. I love your fashion posts... but getting to see what you guys are up to makes my heart happy! Miss you soo much!

    ReplyDelete