Friday, August 17, 2012

Savvy Shopping

I love accessories. We've talked about this before, so this is nothing new to any of you. 

I also LOVE a good deal. Being young and married, there's not a whole lot of extra to go shopping. So I stick to finding great clothes finds at consignment stores and TJMaxx and Marshals are very dangerous places for me to go visit. 


So recently, I have been feeling the need to jewelry shop. I follow a couple of really great jewelry places on Instagram, but two of my favorites are BridierBaubles.com and LoveAlwaysjewels.bigcartel.com. While I was jewel searching on these sites, I came across these two pieces...



A little hard to see but it's called the Boca Grande

Don't ask me why but I LOVE the claw bracelet
Now, together these two pieces come out to be about $45. Not too bad, I'll admit, but when you're trying to save every little bit helps. So  I decided to do something I've never done before...shop on eBay. 

I did a little searching and I found the exact same pieces for a fraction of the price! I found the bracelet for $2.75 and the necklace for $17.99. While it made me a little nervous to shop on eBay, I'm so glad that I did.

I haven't received the them yet, I did just order them on Tuesday, but as soon as I do I'm excited to show off what this savvy shopper found! 

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Happy Shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment