Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social



Sunday Social
 

 
I LOVE Fall! So when this Sunday Social came along, it was a must for me! 


1. What is your favorite Fall activity?

GOING to football games. Not watching them on television, but going to them.

2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?

I don't follow one team in particular, but I grew up watching Virginia Tech football, so I can always count on an update from my parents every week. Andrew also loves football so The Detroit Lions, New England Patriots or University of Michigan Wolverines can always be found on our television.

3. What is something fun about Fall in your area?

The color tours! The leaves out here on the East Coast get so beautiful in the Fall, so we frequently take little trips over to Rhode Island or just even locally to check out the colors.

4. Fav Fall outfit staples?

Jeans and over sized sweaters. Sweaters are a staple in my closet. Layering is the way to go in the Fall. I also love a good pair of mittens for those chilly nights.
Go-To outfit


Topshop knit top / Patagonia v neck shirt / Skinny jeans, $135 / Maison Martin Margiela shoes / Mulberry bag, $1,080 / Pieces pearl jewelry / LORD & TAYLOR gold jewelry / Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer Sunglasses, $220
Relaxing Weekend



NIKE red sweater / Balmain distressed jeans / Maison Martin Margiela stacked heel / Carolee gold pearl earrings / Miss Selfridge gold bangle / Jamie Joseph rainbow moonstone ring


Fun jackets and shoes!
NYC Winter


Agent Ninetynine long tank top, $16 / TothBori military jacket, $220 / J Brand skinny jeans / High heels / Military watch / Irene Neuwirth diamond earrings


5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?

The smell. There is always a definite smell in the air when fall is starting to arrive and I love it.
The cider and donuts at apple orchards.
Wearing my moccasins around the house.
Snugglling up with a good book and a cup of hot cider.
This is my favorite season, can you tell?

6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?

Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday. This past year was the first year that I did Thanksgiving dinner and while it all didn't turn out exactly right, it was satisfying to accomplish this iconic meal! Fall traditions involve going to cider mills. Going into NYC is awesome! There is something about being in a big city in the Fall. There is just that feeling of whimsy.


I can't wait fo Fall to get here! I hope everyone's Fall is amazing!

6 comments:

  1. Nothing not to love about Fall! Loved seeing your Fall fancies!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yea I am so excited for a break in the heat and some Fall fun!

      Delete
  2. I still haven't hosted a Thanksgiving yet. But it's something I'd really love to do in the next few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it was a little tough to get all the classics right the first time, but I definitely think it's something to be perfected over time.

      Delete
  3. Acccck I am just so excited for fall!

    That's awesome that you live in an area where colors change. It doesn't here in Texas, lol. It goes from green.. to brown. Waaah :(

    fyi, you may want to take off word verification -- makes commenting a bit more difficult. let me know if you need help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea the colors are so gorgeous! If you ever get the chance to visit the east coast, it's definitely worth it in the Fall! Thanks for stopping by! I'll have to look into getting some of my settings changed.

      Delete