Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Slow Roasted Salmon with Herbs

Like I said yesterday, I am going to be trying out some new recipes this week and tonight was the first one! I tried the Slow Roasted Salmon with Herbs from Bethenny Frankel's Skinnygirl Dish. And it. Was. DELISH!

Of course, I took pictures as I was cooking this dish this evening and it was so unbelievably simple to make.
Thinly Slice a Peeled Idaho Potato

Make one layer in a casserole dish. Brush with EVOO and sprinkle with S & P 

While the potatoes are in the oven for 15 mins, mix together these ingredients in a dressing and set aside. 
Salt and pepper a salmon steak

Pull the potatoes out of the oven, lower the temp and place salmon on top. Stick back in the oven for 20 mins.

As soon as the salmon is cooked pour on the dressing and serve. I ate mine with a couple of fresh tomato slices and sauteed squash straight from our garden.

I may have used a little more dressing than it called for, but it was just so good! Needless to say, my plate was cleaned. Such an easy recipe. Too bad I won't get Andrew to try it...his loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment