Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket

This is the first time that I am doing this link up, but I have always enjoyed reading other's Friday Letters. So, here it goes!

Dear Blog: I apologize for neglecting you this past week. But I will have some time coming up these next couple of weeks, so I will be sure to work on you more. I am also still trying to figure out where you are going. 

Dear Andrew: I am really going to miss you these next couple of weeks. I know you are going to have so much fun at Little League World Series, but having you away for that long is really going to suck. And then to leave only two weeks later for a wedding in Michigan. I wish that I could go with you. 

Dear Summer: I hate to say it, but I'm a little over you. This heat and humidity is starting to get unbearable!

Dear Fall: I can't wait for you to get here! And here's why: Fall shows come back, temperatures drop(hopefully), work starts to slow down, we get closer to our Disney trip, NYC trips, and Fall color tours to Rhode Island. Exciting, right?

Dear Other Bloggers: I have really have enjoyed getting to know some of you! This is such a cool community of men and women and I am so excited to get to know all of you better!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment