Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Randoms

I've been a bad blogger. I realize that. It has been several days since I posted and for that, I apologize. 

This has been a wild and crazy week. Andrew and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary on Monday. 
Our take on that Pintrest Anniversary Photo idea. 
We've seen a rapid increase in our movie review blog's activity; which is awesome but that means that my little blog here has gone by the wayside. 

I have discovered some fun things though that are not necessarily new but I have found to be super awesome. 

The first is: the sock bun. This is not a new thing. But this morning it was new to me! So I grabbed one of Andrew's old ratty socks and voila!
I am pretty excited about this. It solves all bad hair days!

It's also getting to be that time of the year when I get the itch to hit the malls and consignment stores to start beefing up my fall wardrobe! Even though it's 84 degrees outside, I'm half tempted to grab some skinny jeans and a chunky sweater! 

Vogue has just come out with their September Issue (typically the largest issue, this year, it's about double the usual Sept. Issue) and it's massively stocked with Fall Must-Haves.  One thing I noticed were that there are a lot of shirts and dresses around knee to mid-calf length. 
vogue.com
I am in LOVE with all the girly looks that are going to translate into Fall! I think that because of the more feminine looks that are popping up, that stockings and pantyhose might also make a reappearance this Fall. Exciting!

Look for at least one more Fall-filled post as we get closer to September! 

Happy Thursday and Happy Shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment