Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Changes

Hello friends! There are some amazing changes going on over here at the NEW An Unexpected Journey. I have been struggling with where to take my blog lately. Is it a fashion blog? Is it a lifestyle blog? So I finally just let go and was like, it's going to be a little bit of everything!

I had Kay at Life After create this BEAUTIFUL header for me based completely on a new name and look. She's awesome at this in a way I never will be! Looking for a blog change? Get ahold of her! There is also a new domain name! It's still connected to blogger thru fashfly.blogspot.com, but then it will transfer you to the new domain, www.unexpectedjourneyblog.com.

Another new exciting thing going on in my life is that I got a new job! I will still be working at Emily's Catering Group during the week but I will also be working at Ann Taylor! I am so excited about this! I am ready to gain some more styling experience and work in an industry that I love. 

So there are a lot of changes, and I am so excited to see where life continues to take me! I will leave you all now with some fun outfits that I have put together that I love for the Fall!


No Andrew to take this picture so I improvised! Love a classic pencil skirt.

This is my "riding" look. So glad I can break my boots out of closet jail!

I love this cropped blazer from Urban Outfitters!
Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment