Sunday, October 28, 2012

Is it November Yet?

The weeks and the months are flying by faster and faster these days, but I am really excited for October to be over.

With Halloween and every single scary movie imaginable clogging up the television schedule, I am ready for a little happy holiday spirit! I have this nasty little habit of playing Christmas music the day after Halloween. While it drives most of my family and friends crazy that I do this so early in the holiday season I don't really care. It just doesn't seem quite fair that we get such a short amount of time to celebrate such an amazing time of the year. So I stretch the timeline a little.

And with so many fun things coming up this holiday season it's hard not to get excited!
I mean, HELLO! Most Magical Place on Earth on CRACK! via
November also marks the end of hurricane season. When we moved to the East Coast I had no idea that we would be facing a hurricane every year.
via
 Hunkering down for the storm would be fun and all if I wasn't worried about Andrew getting back from MI tonight. Ah well, it could be that Sandy won't even hit us that hard and we will have prepared for nothing. 

I hope that everyone has had an amazing weekend and stays safe if you're anywhere on the East Coast! 

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster/Versatile Blogger award! Come by my blog and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete