Monday, October 15, 2012

What. Have. I. DONE!?!

Three days on the floor of the new job are under my belt and I absolutely LOVE it! The people that I work with are so great and it really is like working in a huge closet where everyone just wants to pick out their next outfit. 

Here's the problem...while I do get a great discount, when there is down time we get to try on the clothes. Let's just say, this could get hard on my bank account (well, it's more going to challenge my will power). 
Currently Coveting...
People, we may have a problem! There is a very real chance my husband may look to some of you to sit me down for an intervention.

Working two jobs is challenging right now, but I figure it will just take a little time to get used to juggling this new life. I'm loving this new chapter in my life and I am so grateful for all the love and support that I have gotten from my bloggy friends. Thank you all so much! Change is scary, but I have learned that it can be so rewarding! 

1 comment: