Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Hooking up for  little Friday Letters edition. 

Dear New Job, I love you so far! I know it has only been one shift, but I already feel like I belong there. It's like working in a ginormous closet and, let's be honest, that's the dream. I am excited to see where you will take me and what doors you will open. Training is tough but it makes it so much better when it is training in something that I love. 
My new job! via
Dear Husband, Thank you for being so amazing as I have tried to figure out this whole "career" thing. You know how difficult this whole thing has been for me over the last couple of weeks and I have to say, your patience and understanding has been remarkable. I love you! 

Dear Blog, I'm digging the new look! I still have a couple things I want to tweak, but Kay did an awesome job on your new header! I have to figure out how to work Paintbrush before I can really get to changing things on the side bar, but that's what Monday is for! 

Dear Weekends, I will begin to miss you. I have been so spoiled at having 4-day weekends and a ton of time to spend with Andrew and working on my blogs. Working 2 jobs for now is going to be tough, but the goal is to change that eventually. So I will have you back! Just might take a bit. 

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I love you, too, babe. I'm loving the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blog looks great! it's fun figuring out how to design things and it's alwaaays a work in progress. just when i think i'm done, i want to change something, haha.
    good luck at your new job, sounds like a lot of fun, i'm kind of jealous :)
    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I'm such a newb at the whole HTML thing! Thank you! I hope you have a good weekend too!

      Delete
  3. congrats on the new job and the new blog look! :)
    happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete