Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesdays Time to Turn the Table!

It was time for another Wedded Bliss Wednesday with Kay and Allie. This time, however, it was up to the husbands to provide this week's entertainment! I introduce you to my husband, Andrew. Enjoy!

What was the first thing you noticed about your wife?
Other than the first thought crossing my mind being, "Wow, she looks kinda b*tchy," because she stormed into our first day of journalism class looking like she meant business and wasn't meant to be trifled with, the first thing I actually noticed about her was that she had the most beautiful brown eyes and hair. I was instantly smitten.
(Sarah:)

When you first started dating your wife, what kept you calling/asking her out?
Well, we were friends for over a year before we started dating, and even when we did start dating there was never an official "Will you go out with me?" sort of thing. It just kinda...started. But I had been trying for that year-long period to get her to start dating me and it's because I identified with her so well, we had a lot in common (interests, sense of humor, smashing good looks) and I just knew we were meant to be together.

What is your wife's best quality?
That's a bit of a loaded question because there are a ton of great qualities about Sarah, but my favorite quality about her is the love and care she shows not just for me but for her family. (Okay, and I love her humor. I have many funny friends, but no one makes me laugh as hard and as sincerely as Sarah does.)

What is your favorite thing to do with your wife (ahem, keep it clean!)?
Easy: go to the movie theatre and see a movie. Obviously along with our movie review blog we write together, we also just enjoy watching movies together, and we play a game before each movie where we guess how many trailers will play first. It's silly but I love it.

What are you most excited for for the future with your wife?
I'm excited for a lot of things. We're planning a West Coast trip to take in a few years, we're already starting to save up to buy a house someday, she fights it but some day we hope to have a nice little family and maybe live a little closer to our parents when that happens. I'm just excited for our future in general. Sounds sappy but it's true.

How do you make your wife feel loved?
Every single day I repeatedly tell her I love her and how beautiful she is. I'm sure it annoys her from time to time, but I say it because it's true and because her beauty literally compels me to do so. I also try to surprise her from time to time with flowers or gifts, we dress up and go out for dinners where we can just talk about things, and she's knows I'm 100% supportive of everything she does (like this blog, which I think is awesome). I try to pick her up when she's feeling down and overall just try to be the best friend and husband I can be.

12 comments:

  1. OMG I am seriously cracking up!! You guys are WAY too cute!! He sounds like such a great hubby!! Thanks for linking up hun! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! I do love this link-up and Andrew loves helping with my blog!

      Delete
  2. Awe cute answers from the hubster. New follower from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, he's a keeper! Thanks for stopping by! So excited to have you as a new follower!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. A little on the cheesy side, but still gotta love him!

      Delete
  4. love his answers!! sounds like you picked a winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think that I did :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. Oh Andrew, you are so romantical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheestastic is more of the line I would go with lol

      Delete
  6. Aww! You guys are cute!! It's awesome that you have a husband who is so supportive of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I consider myself pretty lucky, he's a keeper :)

      Delete