Tuesday, October 30, 2012

We Survived!

Well Sandy came in all her wrath and rain and I have to say...I was bored. Yes, everything that happened to NYC and New Jersey is absolutely awful and our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone without power and damage. But here in the Keck household we were waiting for some cray cray storm! (And I do think it's a little tacky to compare this one to Katrina.)

Sandy, you disappointed me.

BUT, we did lose power for a hot second and we headed outside to make sure there were no lines down. It was eerily silent and I snapped this picture that summed up a Halloween feel to this storm!
They talked about the full moon having a big part in all the flooding and it sure was out and shiny!

We do appreciate all the concern from friends and family back home. Who'd have thought that when we moved to the East Coast we would have to deal with hurricanes every year?!

So this was just a quick little update! I received the Versatile Award from Jen over at Mise En Place  so I will be filling out all those questions tomorrow or Thursday since tomorrow is Wedded Bliss Wednesday! Be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment